- Agile coach is a change agent who is responsible for creating and improving agile processes within a team or a company. They play an important role in the successful implementation of agile transformation in the organization and in the project teams.
- Consults and guides teams (IT and none-IT teams) with varied agile experience to set up and implement projects the agile way.
- Helps the definition of an agile transformation roadmap for bigger business units/teams and offers the right approach to support the growth.
- Educates teams and colleagues on all levels, including seniors and at times clients on agile best practices.
- Coaches teams by asking questions, providing mental models, challenging on prevailing thinking and guiding teams towards building great products for customers.
- Drives adoption of the tools and methods that seem fit and helps to integrate them step by step into the daily operation.
- Coordinates and supports operative implementation of agile methods especially to break down silos and help teams improve their development processes.
- Provides guidance and feedback.
- Helps maintaining the agile adoption curve.
- Promotes a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- University or Collage degree
- Strong background in project management (IT or related fields)
- Experiences in working in scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Scrum of Scrums) and know-how about the major components
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in encouraging buy-in from employees and key stakeholders (also on Management-Level)
- Experience as a Scrum master or with the agile methodology
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and patience
- German language skills (At least B2)
- Scrum Master or Agile coach certificate
- Competitive salary package
- A stable company with long-term job opportunities
- Demanding work environment
- Home office opportunity