- You will make use of the company’s specially designed onsite usability lab; design and run remote quan-titative and qualitative UX research with a variety of specialist tools; and make use of a variety of inter-nal data sources that directly capture how well we are doing compared to our users’ expectations
- As demand for user research and service design evolves over time, you will have the opportunity to sup-port, and potentially lead, the delivery of service design projects. Knowledge, experience, and/or an in-terest in design thinking / service design will help you be successful in this role
- You will support both formative and summative user research activities, including lab testing, remote online testing, moderated and unmoderated testing, benchmarking, surveys, design sprints, field rese-arch, etc.
- You will support service design activities, including discovery research, workshop planning, workshop fa-cilitation, project debrief, etc.
- You will collaborate with research managers, service designers, UX & UI designers, commercial owners, and senior managers to identify and answer UX research questions on our most strategic products and services
- You will assess and recommend ways to tangibly improve our customer and user experience through feedback and interaction with project stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in a User Experience Research role, either industry or agency
- Experience with different types of research methodologies: moderated and unmoderated, in person and remote, summative and formative, qualitative and quantitative
- Confident English knowledge
- Cooperative, collaborative attitude
- Competitive salary package
- Professional improvement, trainings
- Dynamic, demanding work environment